Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It wasn't Mark Foley! It was The Roman Catholic Church!

So, I'm sure you've all heard of this Mark Foley thing in the news.
Attorney David Roth, speaking on Foley's behalf at a Florida news conference Tuesday, said Foley was molested between ages 13 and 15 by a clergyman. He declined to identify the clergyman or the church, but Foley is Roman Catholic.

"Mark does not blame the trauma he sustained as a young adolescent for his totally inappropriate" e-mails and instant messages, Roth said. "He continues to offer no excuse whatsoever for his conduct."
Then why the hell bring it up? I call bullshit. Hell, I call bulldiarrhea.

------------------------------------------

SHAGGY
Gee Scoob, I don't know why Rep. Mark Foley would act that way.

FRED
Hey, gang, I don't think were seeing the whole picture.

[Removes Mask]

EVERYONE
(Gasp) The Roman Catholic Church?!

VELMA
Jinkies!

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
Yeah, it was me, and I would've gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!

SCOOBY DOO
Scrooby Doobie Doo!



Hugs and (Legal Age) Handjobs,

-JQ

www.thewaitstaff.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home